- SpEVA Midsole – Designed to give maximum cushioning whilst still being lightweight.
- Synthetic Leather Upper – Designed to give durability and comfort, with RhynoSkin forefoot reinforcement for excellent durability.
- ASICS Biomorphic Compression – Features unique Engineered Gradient Compression technology that strategically applies different controlled amounts of compression and support to the critical muscle groups.
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System) – The system has been designed to meet the demands of all athletic activities, the I.G.S. is a technical design philosophy that allows the foot to perform in a more natural manner.
- Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL Cushioning – Specifically placed to give maximum cushioning and shock absorbtion where you need it most.
- Trusstic System – A moulded component which reduces the weight of the sole unit whilst retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- DuoMax – A system consisting of two or more different density midsole materials. It has been designed to help correct the degree and velocity of pronation during stance.
A very popular choice for the pro’s the GEL BLADE 4 is for serious court sportsmen looking for a supportive shoe that will offer superb cushioning and a great response.