REGISTRATION FOR FAVOURITE BADMINTON CLASSES FOR THE SEASON 2016-2017 IS NOW OPEN!
- Warm-up (includes various types of running and dynamic stretching exercises);
- Badminton drills (footwork, wrist exercises, learning of various badminton shots and techniques, and other);
- Physical conditioning;
- Sometimes, we play games at the end of the classes and sometimes even have mini-tournaments.
To train at Favourite, you must have your own racquet and sport-specific protective eyewear. It is also strongly recommended for every student to have their own skipping rope.
We break our programs into three sessions throughout the year: Fall, Winter, and Spring. Most of our classes’ registrations will follow this schedule, except for Monday classes at Bradford Leisure Centre, where Winter and Spring sessions 2016 will be combined.
Some of our classes are offered in collaboration with local community centres. If you are registering for a class at Bradford Leisure Centre, please, do so through the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury’s registration system. Registration at Bradford Leisure Centre for the Fall programs usually begins in the middle of August. Should you have any questions regarding registration process with the BWG, please, contact the Leisure Centre directly as we do not have control over their system.
- 10-18 yeas old.
If you have a sibling who is younger than 10 or older than 18, please, send us a quick note and we will try to accommodate your request if any of our classes will not be filled up to their capacity. To reserve the spot you would need to make the full payment for the class(es) you wish to register at. If we will not be able to place your sibling (second child) into any of our classes, a full refund will be issued to you.
Classes’ Schedules for the season 2016-2017:
- Mondays – 6pm-8pm – Bradford Leisure Centre (Bradford, ON)
- Tuesdays – 8.15pm-10.15pm (Aurora, ON)
- Fridays – 6pm-8pm (Newmarket, ON)
- Fridays – 8pm-10pm (Newmarket, ON)
When registering for the class, please, choose your preferred time and day of the week. However, dates and times will be confirmed only after we will receive all registrations for the upcoming season. We will do our best to put you in a group(s) of your choice and will contact you approximately one month ahead of the first class to update on exact details of locations and times for your classes.
Please note, that ONE T-shirt per participant per badminton season 2016-2017 is included with your registration. If you wish to get more than one T-shirt, you may order it from our online store as well.
If you are a parent registering two participants, please, choose “Two participants” to speed up the registration process for both children.
Your registration for Favourite Badminton Classes will only be confirmed when you complete participant’s registration and make a full payment for the class(es) you wish to participate in
If you are registering for more than one season, you only need to fill out the form once.
Once you complete the registration, an email WITH DISCOUNT CODES will be sent to you. These discounts are only applicable if you choose to register for more than one season at the time of registration.
- By registering for Favourite Badminton Club’s programs you agree to permit photographs and videos to be taken of you for uses related to the promotion of the sport and Favourite Badminton Club
- Favourite Badminton Club reserves the right to decline your application without just cause
- No refunds are issued after the second class
- All refunds, prior to the commencement of the program or after the first class are subject to $20 administrative fee
- Favourite Badminton Club reserves the right to expel a student for disrespectful or unethical behaviour towards coaches, officials, and/or athletes. No refunds will be issued in this case.
Showing all 3 results